Inspiration from Red Diamond
5 Ways Red Diamond Fits Perfectly In Your Healthy Hydration Rou-TEA-n
1. Wake Up With Red Diamond
Set yourself up for success by hydrating first thing in the morning before your day begins. Red Diamond Single Serving Tea Bags are perfect for crafting an energizing cup of hot tea to start your morning off right.
2. Take a Hydration Break
Did you know that tea is just as hydrating as plain water? Refresh with a mid-day boost and catch dehydration before it hits. Red Diamond Ready to Drink Unsweet Tea is a convenient and delicious way to keep your daily hydration on track.
3. Swap Out Soda
Pour a glass of Red Diamond Ready to Drink Iced Tea (available in Sweet, Unsweet, and Splenda) with your lunch for a refreshing, healthy alternative to a carbonated soft drink.
4. Skip the Afternoon Slump
For a much-needed afternoon energy burst, enjoy the natural caffeine in Red Diamond Silver Service Jasmine Green Tea. Green tea is packed with natural antioxidants, so you can feel good about your healthy hydration break.
5. Hydration for the Whole Family
Mix up your dinner drink with this fun and healthy Citrus Sweet Tea Recipe. The whole family will love this refreshing summer drink made with Red Diamond Quart-Sized Tea Bags.
Want to find your favorite Red Diamond products at your local retailer? Click here for our Product Locator
Eggnog Latte Recipe
Recipe adapted from A Sweet Pea Chef
- 2 tbsp of Granulated Sugar
- ⅓ Cup of Milk
- ⅔ Cup of Eggnog
- ½ Cup of Red Diamond Coffee at Double Concentration
- 1 Pinch of Ground Nutmeg
- Pour the milk, eggnog and sugar into a microwave-safe jar or cup.
- Mix together vigorously for 30-45 seconds.
- Place in the microwave and heat on High for 30-45 seconds, or until the mixture bubbles up almost to the top of the jar.
- Repeat steps 2 and 3.
- Pour the hot coffee in the bottom of a deep mug. Top with the milk mixture, holding back the foam with a spoon. Do not mix. Spoon the foam over the top and sprinkle with nutmeg.
Frozen Caramel Cappuccino
It’s hot outside and this recipe for a Frozen Caramel Cappuccino is the perfect way to keep cool. Experiment with other flavors of liquid creamer and let us know how it goes!
- 16 ounces of Red Diamond® Coffee
- ¾ Cup of Milk
- ½ Cup of Caramel Flavored Liquid Creamer
- Whipped Cream
- Topping for Optional Drizzle
- Ice Cube Tray
- Coffee Maker
- Measuring Cup
- Brew a strong cup of Red Diamond coffee. Let it cool and then pour it into the ice tray. Place the ice tray in the freezer until coffee cubes are solid.
- Remove ice tray from freezer and add the frozen coffee to the blender, along with your flavored creamer and milk. Blend until smooth.
- Pour mixture into glasses and top with whipped cream and additional caramel drizzle.
The Bunny Basket
- Red Diamond® Ready-to-drink Iced Tea Jug
- Black Felt
- Pink Craft Foam
- White Craft Foam
- Large Googly Eyes
- Pink Pom-Pom
- White Pom-Pom or Cotton Ball
- White Chenille Sticks (pipe cleaners)
- Glue Gun and Glue or Tacky Craft Glue
- Offray Ribbon – any color
- White Acrylic Paint
- Iridescent Glitter
- Freezer Paper, Newspaper, or Waxed Paper
- Eggs and paper grass (optional)
- Clean and dry a Red Diamond® Ready-to-drink Iced Tea jug.
- Cut the top of the jug using scissors so there’s a decent size opening for hunting eggs!
- Paint the outside of the jug with the white acrylic paint. While the paint is still wet, shake the glitter onto the painted areas. Let it dry.
- While the jug is drying, cut out the white and pink parts of the ears using the craft foam and scissors. Glue the pink part to the white part.
- Glue the bottom of the ears to the inside of the jug.
- Using the black foam or felt, cut out the mouth.
- Trim the chenille sticks (pipe cleaners) and twist them together and glue them to the nose.
- Glue the eyes, nose, and mouth onto the jug.
- Glue the tail (white pom-pom or cotton ball) on the back of the jug.
- Tie a ribbon around the base of the handle.
- Go hunt those eggs with your festive new bunny basket!