Inspiration from Red Diamond
Eggnog Latte Recipe
Recipe adapted from A Sweet Pea Chef
- 2 tbsp of Granulated Sugar
- ⅓ Cup of Milk
- ⅔ Cup of Eggnog
- ½ Cup of Red Diamond Coffee at Double Concentration
- 1 Pinch of Ground Nutmeg
- Pour the milk, eggnog and sugar into a microwave-safe jar or cup.
- Mix together vigorously for 30-45 seconds.
- Place in the microwave and heat on High for 30-45 seconds, or until the mixture bubbles up almost to the top of the jar.
- Repeat steps 2 and 3.
- Pour the hot coffee in the bottom of a deep mug. Top with the milk mixture, holding back the foam with a spoon. Do not mix. Spoon the foam over the top and sprinkle with nutmeg.
Frozen Caramel Cappuccino
It’s hot outside and this recipe for a Frozen Caramel Cappuccino is the perfect way to keep cool. Experiment with other flavors of liquid creamer and let us know how it goes!
- 16 ounces of Red Diamond® Coffee
- ¾ Cup of Milk
- ½ Cup of Caramel Flavored Liquid Creamer
- Whipped Cream
- Topping for Optional Drizzle
- Ice Cube Tray
- Coffee Maker
- Measuring Cup
- Brew a strong cup of Red Diamond coffee. Let it cool and then pour it into the ice tray. Place the ice tray in the freezer until coffee cubes are solid.
- Remove ice tray from freezer and add the frozen coffee to the blender, along with your flavored creamer and milk. Blend until smooth.
- Pour mixture into glasses and top with whipped cream and additional caramel drizzle.
The Bunny Basket
- Red Diamond® Ready-to-drink Iced Tea Jug
- Black Felt
- Pink Craft Foam
- White Craft Foam
- Large Googly Eyes
- Pink Pom-Pom
- White Pom-Pom or Cotton Ball
- White Chenille Sticks (pipe cleaners)
- Glue Gun and Glue or Tacky Craft Glue
- Offray Ribbon – any color
- White Acrylic Paint
- Iridescent Glitter
- Freezer Paper, Newspaper, or Waxed Paper
- Eggs and paper grass (optional)
- Clean and dry a Red Diamond® Ready-to-drink Iced Tea jug.
- Cut the top of the jug using scissors so there’s a decent size opening for hunting eggs!
- Paint the outside of the jug with the white acrylic paint. While the paint is still wet, shake the glitter onto the painted areas. Let it dry.
- While the jug is drying, cut out the white and pink parts of the ears using the craft foam and scissors. Glue the pink part to the white part.
- Glue the bottom of the ears to the inside of the jug.
- Using the black foam or felt, cut out the mouth.
- Trim the chenille sticks (pipe cleaners) and twist them together and glue them to the nose.
- Glue the eyes, nose, and mouth onto the jug.
- Glue the tail (white pom-pom or cotton ball) on the back of the jug.
- Tie a ribbon around the base of the handle.
- Go hunt those eggs with your festive new bunny basket!