Inspiration from Red Diamond
The Bunny Basket
- Red Diamond® Ready-to-drink Iced Tea Jug
- Black Felt
- Pink Craft Foam
- White Craft Foam
- Large Googly Eyes
- Pink Pom-Pom
- White Pom-Pom or Cotton Ball
- White Chenille Sticks (pipe cleaners)
- Glue Gun and Glue or Tacky Craft Glue
- Offray Ribbon – any color
- White Acrylic Paint
- Iridescent Glitter
- Freezer Paper, Newspaper, or Waxed Paper
- Eggs and paper grass (optional)
- Clean and dry a Red Diamond® Ready-to-drink Iced Tea jug.
- Cut the top of the jug using scissors so there’s a decent size opening for hunting eggs!
- Paint the outside of the jug with the white acrylic paint. While the paint is still wet, shake the glitter onto the painted areas. Let it dry.
- While the jug is drying, cut out the white and pink parts of the ears using the craft foam and scissors. Glue the pink part to the white part.
- Glue the bottom of the ears to the inside of the jug.
- Using the black foam or felt, cut out the mouth.
- Trim the chenille sticks (pipe cleaners) and twist them together and glue them to the nose.
- Glue the eyes, nose, and mouth onto the jug.
- Glue the tail (white pom-pom or cotton ball) on the back of the jug.
- Tie a ribbon around the base of the handle.
- Go hunt those eggs with your festive new bunny basket!