Inspiration from Red Diamond
Spiced Iced Tea Recipe
- 4 cups of Red Diamond® Sweet RTD (Ready-to-Drink) Iced tea
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 4 whole cloves
- Orange slices
- Pour 4 cups of Red Diamond Sweet RTD Iced Tea in a saucepan, add the cinnamon stick and the whole cloves.
- Bring the mixture to a slow boil to infuse the flavors. If you would rather not use the stovetop this can be done in the microwave.
- Discard the cinnamon stick and the whole cloves and put the tea in the refrigerator to cool.
- When chilled pour the tea into the glass over ice and a muddled orange.
Garnish with a fresh orange and enjoy!
Winter Tea Cocktail Recipe
This one is good for all seasons…so tasty!
- 2.5 cups of Red Diamond® Sweet RTD (ready-to-Drink) Iced tea
- 1/4 cup of Orange Juice
- 1/2 cup of Apple Cider
- 1/4 cup of Vodka (we used Tito’s Handmade Vodka)
- 1/8 cup of Grand Marnier
- Fresh cut apples for garnish
- Pour all the ingredients into a serving pitcher and mix. Chill more in the refrigerator if desired.
- Pour the cocktail over ice and add small cut apples to the glass for a garnish.
Orange Cranberry Iced Tea Recipe
- 2 cups Red Diamond® Sweet RTD (Ready-to-Drink) Iced tea
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 2 whole cloves
- 1/3 cup of Orange Juice
- 1/3 cup of Cranberry Juice
- 1 orange slice
- Pour the tea into a saucepan or microwavable dish, add the cinnamon stick and the whole cloves to the mixture. Heat this mixture up until it comes to a slow boil. Place this into the refrigerator to chill after infusing.
- Once the tea mixture is chilled, discard of the cinnamon stick and whole cloves.
- Take the tea and add the orange juice and cranberry juice to it. Mix well.
- Squeeze the orange slice into the mixture for a little texture.
- Pour over ice and serve! You can add an orange wedge for garnish.
Note: this also turns into a delicious cocktail recipe with the addition of a ¼ cup of vodka.
Pumpkin Vanilla Iced Coffee Recipe
Perfect for those not-quite-chilly fall days, this pumpkin-flavored iced coffee is a refreshing seasonal beverage to power you through a day of apple picking or leaf raking. Flannel shirt not included.
- 2 cups Red Diamond® 100% Arabica Coffee, Iced
- 2 Tablespoons pumpkin puree
- 1 Tablespoon pumpkin spiced creamer
- ¼ teaspoon of vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon of pumpkin pie spice
- Whipped Cream
- Mix or blend the iced coffee, pumpkin puree, creamer, extract, and spice
- Blend until well mixed and frothy
- Add ice to two glasses
- Pour over ice and top with whipped cream and more spice if desired
- Serve immediately
5 Ways Red Diamond Fits Perfectly In Your Healthy Hydration Rou-TEA-n
1. Wake Up With Red Diamond
Set yourself up for success by hydrating first thing in the morning before your day begins. Red Diamond Single Serving Tea Bags are perfect for crafting an energizing cup of hot tea to start your morning off right.
2. Take a Hydration Break
Did you know that tea is just as hydrating as plain water? Refresh with a mid-day boost and catch dehydration before it hits. Red Diamond Ready to Drink Unsweet Tea is a convenient and delicious way to keep your daily hydration on track.
3. Swap Out Soda
Pour a glass of Red Diamond Ready to Drink Iced Tea (available in Sweet, Unsweet, and Splenda) with your lunch for a refreshing, healthy alternative to a carbonated soft drink.
4. Skip the Afternoon Slump
For a much-needed afternoon energy burst, enjoy the natural caffeine in Red Diamond Silver Service Jasmine Green Tea. Green tea is packed with natural antioxidants, so you can feel good about your healthy hydration break.
5. Hydration for the Whole Family
Mix up your dinner drink with this fun and healthy Citrus Sweet Tea Recipe. The whole family will love this refreshing summer drink made with Red Diamond Quart-Sized Tea Bags.
Want to find your favorite Red Diamond products at your local retailer? Click here for our Product Locator
Eggnog Latte Recipe
Recipe adapted from A Sweet Pea Chef
- 2 tbsp of Granulated Sugar
- ⅓ Cup of Milk
- ⅔ Cup of Eggnog
- ½ Cup of Red Diamond Coffee at Double Concentration
- 1 Pinch of Ground Nutmeg
- Pour the milk, eggnog and sugar into a microwave-safe jar or cup.
- Mix together vigorously for 30-45 seconds.
- Place in the microwave and heat on High for 30-45 seconds, or until the mixture bubbles up almost to the top of the jar.
- Repeat steps 2 and 3.
- Pour the hot coffee in the bottom of a deep mug. Top with the milk mixture, holding back the foam with a spoon. Do not mix. Spoon the foam over the top and sprinkle with nutmeg.
Frozen Caramel Cappuccino
It’s hot outside and this recipe for a Frozen Caramel Cappuccino is the perfect way to keep cool. Experiment with other flavors of liquid creamer and let us know how it goes!
- 16 ounces of Red Diamond® Coffee
- ¾ Cup of Milk
- ½ Cup of Caramel Flavored Liquid Creamer
- Whipped Cream
- Topping for Optional Drizzle
- Ice Cube Tray
- Coffee Maker
- Measuring Cup
- Brew a strong cup of Red Diamond coffee. Let it cool and then pour it into the ice tray. Place the ice tray in the freezer until coffee cubes are solid.
- Remove ice tray from freezer and add the frozen coffee to the blender, along with your flavored creamer and milk. Blend until smooth.
- Pour mixture into glasses and top with whipped cream and additional caramel drizzle.
The Bunny Basket
- Red Diamond® Ready-to-drink Iced Tea Jug
- Black Felt
- Pink Craft Foam
- White Craft Foam
- Large Googly Eyes
- Pink Pom-Pom
- White Pom-Pom or Cotton Ball
- White Chenille Sticks (pipe cleaners)
- Glue Gun and Glue or Tacky Craft Glue
- Offray Ribbon – any color
- White Acrylic Paint
- Iridescent Glitter
- Freezer Paper, Newspaper, or Waxed Paper
- Eggs and paper grass (optional)
- Clean and dry a Red Diamond® Ready-to-drink Iced Tea jug.
- Cut the top of the jug using scissors so there’s a decent size opening for hunting eggs!
- Paint the outside of the jug with the white acrylic paint. While the paint is still wet, shake the glitter onto the painted areas. Let it dry.
- While the jug is drying, cut out the white and pink parts of the ears using the craft foam and scissors. Glue the pink part to the white part.
- Glue the bottom of the ears to the inside of the jug.
- Using the black foam or felt, cut out the mouth.
- Trim the chenille sticks (pipe cleaners) and twist them together and glue them to the nose.
- Glue the eyes, nose, and mouth onto the jug.
- Glue the tail (white pom-pom or cotton ball) on the back of the jug.
- Tie a ribbon around the base of the handle.
- Go hunt those eggs with your festive new bunny basket!